Friday, April 01, 2011

Happy 35th Birthday Apple!

Can you believe it has been 35 fun filled years with awesome products from Apple Computer? I don't know about you but I feel pretty lucky to have known such wonderful products in my lifetime. As I mentioned in an earlier article, Apple was my very first personal computer. [My MAC vs PC Article]

I know it's a birthday today... but it feels more like thanksgiving for me... I'm very grateful for the two young guys (Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs) who worked diligently in their garage, back in good'ol 1976, making the first Apple computer (Apple I). Almost 200 of those Apple I computers were built before the news of their company traveled around like a hot potato.  Good news always travels fast!

If I had a DeLorean time machine I would travel back in time and become friends with these guys while they were young whipper snappers like myself. Haha, maybe that would be my "in" to working with Apple one day. It IS and has been a dream of mine for a very long time to work for Apple. As long as I know I've been a "machead".  You can read my entire computer history on how I became a MAC vs PC.

Apple, thank you again for being in our lives. Make a wish and blow out the candles!  I hope to see 35 more years of "magical" products!

 
Haha, I had to add this photo of a powerbook cake I found
It looks delish! Wonder if the disc is edible?

No comments: